The Firearms Forum banner

Ati 1911

Tags
1911 ati
2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  zkovach 
#1 ·
was at a gun show and noticed this ATI 1911 for 399.00 new! I know it's a Philippines made gun but the slide was smooth and trigger was pretty dang decent! I did not buy it but has anyone else? Are the a decent 1911 or did I just hold a good one?

#2 ·
I have one of their 4 inch barrel 1911s that I have had for a couple of years. The only thing that didn't feed well was the hollow point ammo. After a little feed ramp polishing, they feed just fine. I seem to remember paying a little less for mine when Palmetto State Armory had a sale on them, seems like it was $299.99 at the time.

I even had Woodnut modify an old set of grips for it. I had some 1911 Barber dimes inlayed in them.
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

#4 ·
I like the inlaid dimes in there. Very tasteful and not overdone. Adds quite a bit of class. Beautiful piece you have there, gd.

#3 ·
I have a Commander in blue and a small Titan in Stainless. I did change the grips on both, and I swapped out the recoil rod/spring on the Titan with one from Colt. Both work just dandy with anything I feed them. More than a 1000 rounds on the Commander, maybe 500 on the Titan. I like 'em...Yes, I would buy then again...

#6 ·
He does fantastic and beautiful work. I love his pieces, they are truly art.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.