Barry expels 35 Russian diplomats

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by firefighter1635, Dec 29, 2016.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    I thought it was Comey who caused them to lose the election.

firefighter1635 likes this.
  2. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2011
    peru,ny
    That was their excuse they used over a month ago. they are way past that one and are now on to the Russians Next week it will be the Chinese.

3. CHW2021

CHW2021 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Louisiana
    Playing kick the bear..... Brilliant. Let's leave Trump a nice international incident to start the presidency with.If the new president is busy with that he won't reverse the last 3 months of chicanery.

firefighter1635 and jbmid1 like this.
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2011
    UK
    I think he also issued a stern warning..."Stop doing this. If you don't stop it, I'll...ummmm...Oh yea. I'll shake my finger at you, stamp my foot, and tell you even more sternly to stop it!!"

Seriously, I like Putin's response. It shows the difference between someone who knows how to handle power, and a community organizer.

http://toprightnews.com/breaking-putin-just-responded-to-obamas-tantrum-and-its-perfect/

BREAKING: Putin Just Responded to Obama’s Tantrum.. And It’s PERFECT

5. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    Probly won't be any whiners protesting in Russia either.

6. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2016
    SouthEast Missouri
    I was going to put something here... Changed my mind. Instead I'm just going to ramble.... Works for Obama...

jbmid1 and firefighter1635 like this.
  7. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

Putin thumbed his nose at Obama the sissy boy. Good job!
    Obama has been pissing in the American soup for years. Trump gets in, gives Vlad a call, apologizing for O's behavior and invites the Russian personnel back in. Vlad happily accepts, everything is back to status quo. I would imagine the Rino's will be making speeches about Trump cooperating with the Russkies. I'll be taking notes on who has been naughty or nice for the next election cycle..

BlackEagle, jbmid1 and Nor Cal Mikie like this.
  8. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Northern California
    Obama isn't smart enough to figure things out for himself SO, his "advisors" are telling him what to do. They'll be gone in a few weeks just like Obama.;) How cool is that?:D

9. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Tucson, AZ
    From what I can see, Obama's advisors are all at least as stupid as Obama himself. Job requirement #1is to make sure Obama still looks like the smartest person in the room.

zkovach and BlackEagle like this.
  10. zkovach

zkovach Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Michigan
    Liberal logic: Russian diplomats out Syrian terrorists in= sunshine and rainbows!

BlackEagle, dbcooper and One Shot like this.
  11. zkovach

zkovach Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Michigan
    Comey, Russians, deplorable, uneducated white people.... remember there's millions to place blame on, it's easier than for hillarys to realize she sucks

jbmid1 and One Shot like this.