The Firearms Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
Reactions: howlnmad
If it's a Colt that I must have to join the ranks of 1911 owners, Buds Gun Shop has several. I'll be more than happy to let you call them and have them ship one to Allens Guns and Leather under my name. I'll be happy to cover the transfer fees. I'm sorry, I'm not an engineer, I chose a path in life to keep people from being naked, hungry and homeless. I may not have the best of everything, but I'm happy with what I have and what a humble truckdrivers salary has provided me with.
My dad raise 4 kids on a truck driver's salary. We had everything we needed growing up.

Discussion starter · #43 ·
My dad raise 4 kids on a truck driver's salary. We had everything we needed growing up.
Damb. We have 4 kids to. They always had what they needed. Maybe not always what they wanted. But they never went without.

Discussion starter · #44 ·
Hey howln, I just now saw this post. That pic on the grip looks awfully familiar. lol View attachment 110127

Well, turnabout's fair play. I DID steal your avatar for a little bit when I first joined up. :D
Yup. I asked Carl if he could do something close to my avatar.

Yup. I asked Carl if he could do something close to my avatar.
That's the avatar I went with after using yours for a bit. It's a good image to go on a set of grips for any gun you can get custom grips for.

Discussion starter · #47 ·
That's the avatar I went with after using yours for a bit. It's a good image to go on a set of grips for any gun you can get custom grips for.
This is what they're going to look like
Sports equipment

Those are going to be some sweet grips. Make sure you post pics once you get them on.

Reactions: howlnmad
41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.