Eric Holder to work for California

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by rcairflr, Jan 4, 2017.

1. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Move to Texas where there isn't humidity. Nice state w/ decent folk. You can counter the liberals that have taken over Austin and a few other cities to counter them doing what they have done to other high electoral states. I don't know what makes Austin worse, the liberals, the humidity, or the cockroaches that are everywhere!

BlackEagle, dbcooper and Firpo like this.
  2. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sounds like a great idea drymag. My grandmother was from Childress, Tx. Maybe I should get back to my family's roots. :D

dbcooper and drymag like this.

3. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We've been thinking of moving back. I have lived there a few times. Corpus, San Antonio, Wichita Falls, and Austin.

dbcooper likes this.
  4. Firpo

Firpo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well where are you now? I've been to Texas probably 5-6 times on business and always liked every place I visited. Wichita Falls was an experience the two times I was there. First of all I think I flew in to Dallas and grabbed a puddle jumper to Wichita Falls. I remember looking out the window to observe duct tape strung across one of the engines cowlings. That was comforting.......NOT. Then I believe I arrived in gate "B". Seems there's only two, gate A and gate B. They fed us well but in the week I was there I don't believe I saw one vegetable.

drymag, BlackEagle and dbcooper like this.
  5. sharps4590

sharps4590 Well-Known Member

Wichita Falls, Tx. Wow. I had the privilege of living there for about 4 months back in 1973, compliments of Uncle Sam. If Texas ever secedes from the Union make a space for a Missouri farm kid....but I don't believe it will be Wichita Falls.

drymag likes this.
  6. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

Holder moving to California? I think I could find him some diggs in East LA or even West Oakland. ;);)

drymag and BlackEagle like this.
  7. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Lets see... 8 years of Obama destroying America as its meant to be... Finally we get someone to straighten out and the liberal demons decide to pre-emptive hire a lawyer to stop his efforts... :mad::mad:

drymag and BlackEagle like this.
  8. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

Well, around here we send the trash to the dump. California sounds like a good centralized location for the previous (Big GRIN) administration's shining lights to move to. Easier to keep an eye on and know that they aren't affecting your state..

drymag likes this.
  9. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Last time I looked there were still some smoke-damaged fixer-uppers in Watts.

jbmid1, drymag and BlackEagle like this.
  10. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

When they run out of money they'll probably go whining to the federal government for a bail out, like the car makers and Detroit did.

If Trump is in charge then, or some other responsible leader, that would be the time to correct some of their liberal policies.

jbmid1, drymag and Firpo like this.
  11. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself. I am not a Republican. I am a Conservative. The modern Republican party is not Conservative and the only reason I vote for them is there is no current party that is Conservative and I am forced to vote for the lesser of 2 evils.

How do you know Trump is going to be a responsible leader? He hasn't even taken office yet. Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
    BlackEagle likes this.
  12. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I sure hope he is responsible. He is certainly more responsible than the alternative. He seems to be surrounding himself with some good advisors, as far as I can tell from 'way over here. ;)

His choice for Attorney General should be a lot better than Eric Holder.:)

jbmid1 likes this.
  13. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

He hasn't even taken office yet, but...
    He's got commitments from mfgrs. To keep or open new plants in the US.
    He called out Boeing for cost escalations on the new Air Force one. Also trying to get cost reductions on F-35 program
    He challenged Emmanuel on Chicago's murder rate.
    Seems to be putting some very qualified people in his cabinet.

BlackEagle likes this.
  14. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

Curly,Moe or Larry would be improvements over Holder. Sure they may be imbeciles but at least they're moral imbeciles.

jbmid1 and BlackEagle like this.
  15. zkovach

zkovach Well-Known Member

Holder should be in prison!

BlackEagle likes this.