Million Idiot March

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Designer, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Designer

Designer Well-Known Member

Michael the Hutt is organizing a "Million Woman March" to protest the inauguration of Donald J. Trump as our 45th President. The Washington Post Express did their level best to promote the event by placing a graphic on their cover. This is what they came up with:

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 11.43.46 AM.png

2. zkovach

zkovach Well-Known Member

So when people spoke against obama they were racist. So logic dictates all these women are sexist!....... and yes I know there's no logic with the left... just whining...

carver, howlnmad, Twicepop and 8 others like this.

3. Grizzley1

Grizzley1 Well-Known Member

LOL, the Washington Compost is using the male symbol to promote sexist feminism.

The_Rifleman, BobMcG, carver and 10 others like this.
  4. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

You see this? This is what happens when you close mental institutions. This right here. I can't honestly believe that almost half of out population can be sane, intelligent, and completely for the politics that make places like cuba, north Korea and cold war Russia such wonderful places. Please tell me it's the same couple thousand communist traitors over and over again.

5. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

You beat me to it. What a hoot - I guess the Washington Post's graphics genius is a bit gender confused.

carver, howlnmad, Alaska444 and 5 others like this.
  6. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

GREAT CATCH!!!!!!!! I didn't think about it until you pointed it out!

7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

The liberal left are a shining example of "do as I say, not as I do." Almost every post election sound byte is in exact opposition to things they said about Trump before he won the nomination. Their lies have become so boldfaced that the truth has become a rarity to the extent that they never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
    The good news is, IMHO, the Democratic Party is in its death throws. Nothing they can say or do will erase the smell of the feces they tried to pull to win this election. No one but the true low-info voters or feeble-minded sheeple could believe they have the best interests of America in their liberal rants & childish ravings that have earmarked their post election diatribe. The bad news is, the Republican Party irregulars who for obvious reasons refuse to support Trump, are not far behind. The time might be ripe for a third party to effectively challenge the statis-quo.

8. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

It definitely is time. Call it the founders party and make its goal to return to and maintain the vision of the founders. I won't be happy until we can shoot commies for treason and buy browning .50's at walmart on sale.

carver, howlnmad, dbcooper and 4 others like this.
  9. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Just goes to show you you can only teach stupid more stupidity...

carver, howlnmad, Designer and 4 others like this.
  10. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

Ok, I give up. they're marching to support women's right to do what?

carver, joe45c, howlnmad and 4 others like this.
  11. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

Ha
    Have extra rights. Free birth control and abortion, claim anything as rape, and always get hired and never fired or else they sue for enough to live comfortable the rest of their life. Oh, and always win divorce and custody cases. You ought hear the girlfriend blow up about it. She's worse than me.

carver, joe45c, howlnmad and 3 others like this.
  12. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

She's a keeper...

13. Kody24

Kody24 Well-Known Member

Oh that's for sure. Gets up at 4 every day and has lunch and coffee ready when I wake up. Keeps house and loves guns and handloading, fishes too. And she goes into a raging fit every time she sees a Democrat bumper sticker. She refuses to watch 13 hours a second time though. She cried and raged the rest of the day we watched it and still turns beat red at the mention of Obama or clinton. Gonna have to marry this one.

carver, joe45c, howlnmad and 4 others like this.
  14. bosun

bosun Well-Known Member

Maybe they are trying to gather those women who think they should have been born male, or who really like women, or think they should carry a spear and shield too?

carver, joe45c and firefighter1635 like this.
  15. One Shot

One Shot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Most of the female sheeple that consider themselves "feminists" are clueless to the fact that most of the leaders in that movement are lesbians.

carver, joe45c, howlnmad and 3 others like this.