The Firearms Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
I agree, the grips look like the Kimber Raptor. Is it a series 70, or 80? Also, I would have no issues carrying it for SD. Also, if you are a bit rough with it you won't cry as much. Can't really do that with a Kimber as much.

Highboy

Discussion starter · #45 ·
View attachment 107065

db ya had me nuts, but I'm already nuts so no problem lol. Here's how they look, I don't like the big American Classic on the slide. Yours seems small and lower on the slide.
dang, we're getting nit picky here.
you'd probly gripe if you was hung with a brand new rope!

new ropes are itchy...

Reactions: dbcooper
I'm not so big a fan of the stainless/chrome look. I prefer a black, matte finish on guns, just for the reflectivity of it. Especially if it is a SD piece. I'd rather not have a flash off the shiny surface give me away. But that's just my personal preference. Now that being said, DB that IS a very nice looking piece you have there. I really like the texture going on with the grips as well. They must give a really good purchase on the hands, wet or dry or with thin gloves, yes? Enjoy your new baby, feed it well and lots, and make sure you keep it nice and clean.

Reactions: dbcooper
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.