Need help identifying a few long guns

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by podmark, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2007
    NW Florida
    Now you gots to be givin' out wif the right info. First you said 3717 and now you're sayin' 37147.

You sure 'bout that number now? Black, black, no change back! :p

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Athens, Georgia
    The last one I wrote it correct. I did not write it down the first time and forgot the 4 before I got back to the computer. The second time I wrote it down before I put the shotgun back into the gun cabinet!!!!

joe45c likes this.

3. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2012
    NW Ohio
    The shotgun listed as a Remington 700 Wingmaster Left Hand, is an Ithaca M37 left hand version. A Remington Wingmaster is a model 870, and a Remington 700 is a bolt action rifle.

4. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Athens, Georgia
    Why would the M37 be a left handed version, was it because of the bottom ejection? I have had mine 42 years and never knew if was left handed!

Twicepop likes this.
  5. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2012
    NW Ohio
    Yep, I forgot about the bottom ejection, oops.