Picture taking advice

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Charles Christensen, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesshopkins

jesshopkins New Member

Hi, my first attempt to post pics on the forum failed(not clear).
    I will try again, but do you post more than 4 pics?

2. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jess,
    If you are using the copy and paste of an URL you can insert as many pics as you want.

I you are using the attachment "paper clip" icon you can only post 4 at a time, but you can post a reply to your original post and attach 4 more if you want.

3. jdarne01

jdarne01 New Member

Great advice. I've been a member less than a week and the knowledge gained thru threads like yours are very beneficial and appreciated. Thanks and keep em coming. Regards.