Prayer for Trump

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by Kweeksdraw, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Kweeksdraw

Kweeksdraw Well-Known Member

I like this. First saw it on TV Discovering The Jewish Jesus:)

2. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

The word Jesus has not been spoken like that around our current Muslim in chief
    That is a great video
    Thanks for sharing it

jbmid1, ampaterry, David13 and 6 others like this.

3. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Father in Heaven, Donald Trump has been over a lot of road; much of it without You. I pray that You would hear these prayers for him, and as he is being prayed for and as he is listening to these people talking to You on his behalf, that he would realize that You are real, and that You answer prayers, and that he should become Your servant, turn his life over to you. Help him to understand that this is not some sort of mystical ceremony that he should go through to get support and votes. Cause him to realize that these people have a real relationship with You, that You give them an absolute foundation of right and wrong and truth on which to base their decisions, and cause him to want to have that same relationship with You.
    In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Broot, Designer, ms6852 and 11 others like this.
  4. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Amen

Broot, BlackEagle, ampaterry and 5 others like this.
  5. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Amen

Broot, BlackEagle, ampaterry and 4 others like this.
  6. SilasW

SilasW Well-Known Member

Only people praying for the muslime in the WH right now are doing it with their foreheads on the floor facing East.

ampaterry, texdon, dbcooper and 2 others like this.
  7. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Amen

We all need to pray for this man. After all, as Americans, his choices in the WH will have great impact on all our lives. I appreciate many of the cabinet choices he has made but his Sec State choice is a bit bizarre and not very likely to be confirmed. And Sec State is probably the most important cabinet choice he has to make. He will have many such choices in the days to come.

May he find guidance from men of wisdom to guide his choices now and in the future.

Broot, jbmid1, BlackEagle and 7 others like this.
  8. joe45c

joe45c Well-Known Member

3 times a day. :eek:

ampaterry and dbcooper like this.
  9. Kweeksdraw

Amen

BlackEagle, ampaterry and texdon like this.
  10. Kweeksdraw

I read that Donald asked Rabbi Schneider to pray for him. Also a couple of months ago an Evangelist from the Dallas - Ft Worth area said never, had a presidential candidate been so cordial and receptive to his concerns.

BlackEagle and ampaterry like this.
  11. texdon

texdon Well-Known Member

Father please protect Donald Trump, Mike Pence, and all the men and women who protect him. Father, please guide him and use him for your will and to your glory. In Jesus's name we pray. Amen.

Broot, BlackEagle, ms6852 and 2 others like this.
  12. Nor Cal Mikie

Nor Cal Mikie Well-Known Member

With Guys like Mike Pence around him, just maybe "he" (The President elect) will be guilty be association?? Keep praying, long and hard.

jbmid1 and BlackEagle like this.
  13. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

You need to 'splain that to me, Lucy - -

Been praying for Trump for some time now -

Now praying heavily for his protection. He has enemies on all sides, Liberals, environ-mental-ists, phoney conservatives, some misguided Republicans, and many many bought and paid for activists of the anything-for-a-buck variety.

Very very moving video, Kweeksdraw - THANK YOU for sharing it here.

And to BlackEagles prayer -

AMEN!!

14. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

rGood Morning Gentlemen...perhaps Ladies ....I didn't look at the video, but I read most of the posts with a degree of interest and asking myself, "when did this all start"....I'm going to let that question dangle there for your consideration...did all this attention that the Middle East
    countries garner now begin during the oil pricing business...? We didn't pay much attention to those Moslem/Arab countries when the French was hastling with the 'Desert Dweelers' over in Algiers and both French and English during the Suez Crisis. I pose this about that for I was stationed with accompanied dependents in Morocco right at the time King Ben Yousef come back from French imposed exile to Madagascar. I was in a detached Public Works naval transmitter facility billet that provided service to the 6th Fleet in the Med. Sea. There was no time or allowances set aside for the employed Arabs to pray and carry on...it seemed that they in fact, considered themselves inferior ....I was later an office worker there in Public Works keeping
    time for the employee...there was this big Algerian Negro, Omar, who was my go-between on any
    employee difficulties...Omar ruled with all the brutality needed to keep the workers in control.
    I don't recall ever seeing any of those gestures of Moslem prayer..my wife and I and later children lived out in the village...had a young female, mother herself, as a housekeeper for our small apartment...that was encouraged by the US military authorities.. Fatina was her name...when she washed baby diapers by hand, hers and ours, she used to have to watch the
    roofs clothes lines to prevent the other housekeepers from stealing the clothing.. Sorry for the long diatribe..i told you recently about my being involved with the murder of this dependents baby there at the
    apartments...that incident even got involved with combo Moroccan/French authorities in the capitol Rabat and the American consulate in Casablanca...that was 1957...Chief

BlackEagle likes this.
  15. Kweeksdraw

Amen

BlackEagle and texdon like this.