Reflex sights!

Discussion in 'Firearms News, Reviews, and Featured Articles' started by Gunney, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Gunney

Gunney New Member

Good evening folks! I have question maybe some of you smart folks can help me with! I have tried a number of different reflex sights on my weapons and I can never seem to find a happy medium! I will try to explain. I have a vortex strike fire and eotech holographic sight which I have noticed that as I am following the dot or retical it loses focus and seems to actually spread out on me, the retical seems to disperse! I have tried a few different things, changing distance on the top rail, have even returned optics to manufacturer saying optic is defective! I have since found a small cheap ACOG look alike which actually has a mildot retical and I absolutely enjoy shooting with this! I do like the idea of reflex shooting and do a fair bit, so does anyone have any ideas?

2. Jay Bernard

Jay Bernard New Member

Honestly @Gunney find a reflex sight that feels comfortable for you. But just don't go with Chinese clone made reflex sights I always hear a mix of good and bad reviews, but with my experience I've had a lot of bad. I find that Aimpoint makes good quality sights and can take a good beating. There's a reason why our military (US) uses them.
    hope that helps you out. :)