Thank You

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by trania_000, Feb 21, 2014.

1. trania_000

trania_000 New Member

First off, I am fairly new to reloading, been doing it for about 2 years now. I started with a single stage and I was lucky enough to get a progressive press for Christmas last year (both of the Hornady RED variety) I reload 9mm, 38/357, 40s&w, 45acp, 44mag, 223, and 30-06.

To the point i was trying to make, I finally became a member of this wonderful site today but i have been trolling on here since i started and i wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts on here. There really are some reloading pros on here. The endless amount of information i have gathered from this site has helped me immensely in my reloading endeavors. :D

So once again, Thank you guys so very much :)

2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum trania.

I am sure there will come a time when you will be able to help someone else with your experiences.

3. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Welcome aboard. Look forward to your posts.

4. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Welcome to the addiction.
    Pull up a stump and join in.

5. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I too am a new registered member on this forum. I've been bouncing around between this and other forums for some time now and finally registered earlier this month. I find the content, members, and discussion here excellent! And like howlnmad states, it's very addictive. From another new member, welcome.

6. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Welcome to all of our new members! You have found a home for your incureable disease! Shooting, and reloading!

7. Swifty Morgan

Swifty Morgan Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've met some of the members on here, and they are good downtoearth people. The admin. does a good job of making this a 1st class forum.
    There's still some people I would like to meet like Rooter ( an ole Navy man that has a lot to say about how it was)...and Double D ( for his upfront unbiased opinion..I like it, and I can't leave out the one and only Amp, I would just like to see if he is a real person..I think he's a machine.:eek::D..just kidding Amp.
    All in all this is a great place and great gals and guys.:cool:

Shooter45 likes this.
  8. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

9. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    I started shooting when I turned 60 (late beginner), I had shot some 22 when I was a kid and of course in the Army/ I started into it seriously when I entered my 60's and most of what I know today was learned right here in this forum.

There is a tremendous knowledge base here and everyone haS ALWAYS BEEN MOST GENEROUS IN SHARING THEIRS.