The Constitution of the United States

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by pickenup, Dec 25, 2010.

1. sloopjonb

sloopjonb New Member

Jan 11, 2015
    I went to private school in Washington d.c. didn't learn about it there either.

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Central Florida
    I have commented before that most of us like thinking citizens grossly misjudge the number of Americans who favor a Constitutional Republic. In my 70+ yrs., I say without reservation that evidence has proven the contrary, we are in the minority. Our Constitution is mocked, slandered & disrespected every day, sadly by those who have sworn to preserve & protect it & their minions who keep electing them to public office! I cling to the hope that like the first American Revolution, the victory was fought & won by less than a majority of real patriots.

rawright54 likes this.