Type 1 or 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysacres, May 3, 2016.

1. BlueDragonLair

BlueDragonLair Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Carver, "Sorry" to bother you but Mama and I was talking about your dog this morning.
    We curious if she was doing OK?
    We got to talking and since you posted about her eating her diet up quickly wondering if maybe losing weight?
    Or maybe with cold weather she's burning up calories keeping warm, even if she's inside.
    We had one elderly Doberman that could not even in summer was far away from her blanket and bed. The colder it got outside the closer she shoved her bed up to waterbed where it's heater pad was located.
    Sorry for being nosey and asking questions. Just we use to have 4 legged kids and they were a great part of our lives/family.
    Hope all is going well!

ysacres and One Shot like this.
  2. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    Wazzu WA

3. reflex1

reflex1 Well-Known Member

Discovered something that has been keeping my numbers down - quite by accident - walnuts! Yes I said walnuts! I eat a handful or two - a few times each day! Works for me!

Alaska444, carver and BlueDragonLair like this.
  4. BlueDragonLair

Jun 18, 2013
    Mama takes two Cinnamon 1000mg Tablets every day and feels it's helping her levels.
    Told her about what you posted and she says she thinks she will try some in her oatmeal in mornings. We have bunch walnuts and pecans, one of her cousins has several trees and sends her bunch around holidays. Mama keeps them in freezer.

carver likes this.
  5. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Some how I didn't see this post! Sorry! Thanks for asking, Lily is doing fine. I reduced the amount of vetsulin I was giving her, and she's doing much better now. I really think I got a bad batch of vetsulin. These folks have had quality control issues in the past. It comes from a company in Germany.

6. BlueDragonLair

Jun 18, 2013
    Mr. Carver, Happy you got it straightened out for your Lily and that she is doing better.

carver and One Shot like this.