Venting about work for a few minutes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FreedomAndForgiven, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:04 PM.

1. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    With as busy as I am I had to break down and bring in help for all the paper work I never get done.
    Godaro has been coming in to help me. In fact he will be here today.
    At lest with him doing the paper work I can stay on guns.
    I have a bunch to test today sense I finally have weather that I can go out and shoot. Then I can ship them or get the owners in to get them.
    Mike

2. FreedomAndForgiven

FreedomAndForgiven Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2016
    Missouri
    Glad you got some help with paperwork. Ask him if he knows how to fill out copyright forms, and submissions, and mechanical royalty forms and registration lol. That would be a weight of my shoulders. My wife offered to start doing the paperwork since I'm getting so busy, but I don't know if I'll take her up on it. I wouldn't mind teaching her or having her due it, but if the paperwork get screwed up it can have monetary, and legal ramifications and I don't want that on my wife's shoulders if she accidently put in the wrong information or checked the wrong box.

goofy likes this.

3. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2005
    The price - and costs - of success ? May well explain why Carl Edwards of NASCAR fame just decided to sit out for 2017 ! IAC, I hope it works out for you !