What have you bought (firearms related) in the last 48 hours?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by firefighter1635, Sep 16, 2012.

1. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2010
    Nevada
    image.jpg I haven't seen any for almost 2 months and there it was,so I bought two at $27.99 each.Now I need some .223 or should I say .224 bullets.Maybe next payday!Broke right now after Christmas.
    This measures and weighs perfect flat straight across with the Lee yellow scooper and is very clean shooting powder that doesn't dirty your gun up so much.

2. tuckerd1

tuckerd1 Moderator Supporting Member

Bought 2-30 cal and 2-50 cal metal ammo cans today at Tractor Supply of all places. I was in buying horse feed.

Bama1022 and howlnmad like this.

3. rawright54

rawright54 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Bullhead City, AZ
    My Numrich catalog arrived today, two day before its scheduled delivery date. The actual gun parts I ordered with it were shipped separately, and have been lost by USPS "In Transit" for 5 days. They left NY on the thirtieth and haven't phoned home since...:(

Big Mak and dbcooper like this.
  4. Bama1022

Bama1022 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2016
    Huntsville , AL
    They were loaded on the wrong route and being sent back. I had a seasonal job as a package sorter at UPS before Christmas few years ago. The packages come down the conveyor belt in a big pile and thrown all over , TVs and electronics thrown on the floor and damaged

rawright54, dbcooper and tuckerd1 like this.
  5. Bama1022

Bama1022 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2016
    Huntsville , AL
    Ameriglo Sights for M&P Shield
    41-0dZhApSL.jpg

6. Pawpaw40

Pawpaw40 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    East Texas
    Finally got my ATF form 1 approved. Ordered a 10" 300 BO barrel, gas block and tube.

7. The Collector

The Collector Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2016
    I bought a Lancer L5 AWM Mag for my 300 BLKOUT for testing. I also put $100 down on another Enfield No1 MKIII. 1962 Indian Made one in really nice condition.

8. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    1,000 rounds of 124 grain 9mm FMJ. Ordered it on Dec. 1st, and it arrived yesterday! Needless to say, I won't be giving them any more of my business.

Big Mak, Broot, Kweeksdraw and 2 others like this.
  9. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    Athens, Georgia
    Who did you order it from?

Kweeksdraw and dbcooper like this.
  10. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2001
    Here at TFF
    Got a new Ruger LCP .380 in a trade. Bought a holster from BPS.
    A good friend gave me a Core 15 lower for Christmas. I ordered
    a 16" barrel in .300 Blackout, gas block, tube and free floated handguard. I already had BCG. Got the upper put together today. Another friend gave me a Reflex red dot sight so I mounted it.
    Just in from test firing and everything worked great.

gvw3, Kweeksdraw, Broot and 7 others like this.
  11. Kweeksdraw

Kweeksdraw Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Texas
    1886 Winchester Deluxe 45-70, It's beautiful except for all the Miroku writing on the barrel, but that's OK. I looked at the Turnbull ones and I chose this one from current Winchester production.
    100 Hornady .458, 300gr hollow point bullets,
    and 200 .22 cleaning patches

Big Mak and The Collector like this.
  12. 2fish

2fish Active Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Michigan
    1,000 RMR 147 grain 9mm as well as Dillon calipers and case gauges arrived today. After reading the words off my manual and watching countless videos, I am finally ready to start reloading 9mm this weekend.

Kweeksdraw, Broot and One Shot like this.
  13. Just bought the inline fab reverse rotation and case ejector set up for my LCT. should be here tuesday unless its held up by NCs pending "snowpocalypse 2017"

Kweeksdraw, Broot and howlnmad like this.
  14. The Collector

The Collector Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2016
    You mean that same inch that is supposed to hit Tennessee as well?

15. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Washington State
    Xtreme? Yeah, they take longer to ship in Dec because they have that once-a-year 15% off sale. They get plummeted with orders.
    Funny, I ordered 2000 .45ACP the day of the sale and they arrived a week later, but *3* days into the sale, I ordered a bunch of 124 gr 9mm and it took 3 weeks to get here!

Kweeksdraw and Broot like this.